[kj] [OT] Lebanon news

STEVE DIY stevediystreetsounds at yahoo.co.uk
Sat Jul 22 06:06:12 EDT 2006

"Unfortunately, if anyone on the Israeli side had a decent history book, they'd realize that they spent twenty years (1982-2000) in Lebanon"

  And if you had a decent mathematics book, you would realise that 1982-2000 is only 18 years and not 20.

"blasting the crap out of the country,"

This is simply not true , I can categorically state that Israel did nt spend the 20 years from 1982 till 2000!!!! "blasting the crap out of the country" , there may have been a few sporadic exchanges of missiles but to say that Israel spent 20 years "blasting the crap out of the country" is a lie .
     When Israel did send missiles into Lebanon, it was to destroy ther rocket launchers which were being used to attack Israel.

Steve DIY