[kj] [OT] Lebanon news

STEVE DIY stevediystreetsounds at yahoo.co.uk
Sat Jul 22 05:49:21 EDT 2006

"Oh and heard today Israel refused to talk to the UN again. Seems they are hell bent on using force."

  Theres nothing left to say really is there? Israel have asked for their kidnapped soldiers back . Israel have requested that Hezbollah stop bombing Haifa. Both requests were turned down . As I said, theres nothing really left for Israel to talk about .Its time for action. Time to go to work . Actions speak louder than words. Go get em floyd

Steve DIY