[kj] [OT] Lebanon news

Scarlet lucyfyre at gmail.com
Fri Jul 21 19:50:01 EDT 2006

shithead has no idea once more...

"The move was also hastened by a series of disastrous IRA attacks, including
the killing of people attending a Remembrance Day ceremony in
Enniskillen<http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Enniskillen>.
Multi-party negotiations began in 1994, without Sinn Féin. The
IRA<http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Irish_Republican_Army>declared a
ceasefire in the autumn of 1994. The
Conservative <http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Conservative_Party_%28UK%29>government
had asked that the IRA decommission all of their weapons before
Sinn Féin be admitted to the talks, *but the
**Labour*<http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Labour_Party_%28UK%29>
* government of **Tony Blair* <http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tony_Blair>* let
them in on the basis of the ceasefire.* The IRA returned to bombing for a
few months after Sinn Féin were again excluded.

yawn!

B-bye

Scarlet