[kj] All Around the world

STEVE DIY stevediystreetsounds at yahoo.co.uk
Fri Jul 21 06:03:27 EDT 2006

   I regard Killing joke as being the quintessential British band . The fact that they live abroad and go around telling the natives how to run their lives reconfirms this . Killing Joke seem to have something to say about every part of the World . I was just wondering how many different countries or cities that Killing joke have mentioned in their songs .
  Can anyone name all the Counties or Cities that Killing joke have mentioned in their lyrics ?

   DIY