[kj] [OT] Lebanon news

TB partyslammer at socal.rr.com
Fri Jul 21 05:00:21 EDT 2006

"Tim Bucknall" wrote:

> he only apologised for  killing arab victims, and Isreal will never accept
> that the life of any  Non-Jew is worth anything

That's simple-minded prejudice your showing.  One could claim that every
Arab believes every Jew is the offspring of a pig and has no right to walk
the Earth.

> whats  annoying me is that Isreal's response is so random,  they managed
> to kill that hamas guy in his wheelchair  fairly cleanly , why can't they
> just wipe out hezbollah without bombing hospitals?

Because Israel is trying to destroy weapons as well which are ensconced in
neighborhoods and in public places.

> this is going to backfire so badly. Lebanon's Goverment is already weak
> and this will do nothing to strengthen their authority.

I agree with this point. It's likely this action will strengthen Hezbollah's
standing in Lebanon's Parliament or at the worst, plunge the country into
civil war.

T.B.