[kj] [OT] Lebanon news

TB partyslammer at socal.rr.com
Thu Jul 20 23:50:49 EDT 2006

"Papa Lazarou" wrote:

>A link to some food for thought, not necessarily personal opinion:
>
>  http://portland.indymedia.org/en/2006/07/342606.shtml

And on the other side of the coin:

Hezbollah leader apologizes for attack's child victims

(CNN) -- Hezbollah leader Sheik Hassan Nasrallah apologized for an attack
that killed two Israeli Arab children in northern Israel, saying the
youngsters were "martyrs for Palestine."
In a Thursday interview with Arabic-language news network Al-Jazeera,
Nasrallah accepted responsibility for the Wednesday attack, while conceding
that an apology to the family was not sufficient.
"To the family that was hit in Nazareth -- on my behalf and my brothers', I
apologize to this family," he said.
"Some events like that happen. At any event, those who were killed in
Nazareth, we consider them martyrs for Palestine and martyrs for the nation.
I pay my condolences to them."

Yeah, that helps a lot. I'm sure those kids are happily enjoying their 69
virgins or whatever dumb fairy tale these fucks use to coerce poor, ignorant
people into fighting and dying for their "jihad."

T.B.