[kj] Members of Killing Joke

Rob's Arse joker at Z6.com
Thu Jul 20 04:19:49 EDT 2006

Guy Pratt - bass.

Rumour is he played on Birds of a Feather.

www.iamscuzzy.com www.myspace.com/scuzzywear

--- stevediystreetsounds at yahoo.co.uk wrote:

From: STEVE DIY <stevediystreetsounds at yahoo.co.uk>
To: gathering at misera.net
Subject: [kj] Members of Killing Joke
Date: Wed, 19 Jul 2006 21:24:10 +0000 (GMT)

Hello Gatherers.
    I'm currently compiling the next edition of Street voice , an on-line fanzine that some of you may be aware of. I'm doing a little piece on Killing Joke and need to know how many people have been in Killing Joke , so far I ve got Jaz , Geordie , Paul Ferguson , Youth ,Raven , Riza. and Ben . Have there been any other members of Killing joke or anyone who has played live with them (as part of Killing Joke)?

Thanks
Steve DIY

http://www.punkhost.org/forum/read.php?bid=1&mid=90593