[kj] Members of Killing Joke

STEVE DIY stevediystreetsounds at yahoo.co.uk
Wed Jul 19 18:45:48 EDT 2006

I'm just compiling a sort of family tree of Killing Joke , so the more people the better .How many musicians have actually played on Killing joke records?
    I also read in an interview that Jaz said that Mike Coles was Killing jokes fifth member , did  Mike Coles play an instrument or was he a kind of Bez, Chas Smash sort of member I.E, not playing a musical instrument

Cheers, Steve DIY

http://www.punkhost.org/forum/read.php?bid=1&mid=90593

I still don't get if you need anyone that has played with Killing Joke or only
those who have been part of the band. Basically because Dugmore or Bechdel
played with the Joke for years, but they were never part of the band.

Javier
mexcity

Killing Joke (the band!)" <gathering at misera.net>, gathering at misera.net