[kj] Members of Killing Joke

pssyche23 antoni at clara.net
Wed Jul 19 17:56:06 EDT 2006

From: Alex Smith
To: STEVE DIY ; A list about all things Killing Joke (the band!) ;
gathering at misera.net
Sent: Wednesday, July 19, 2006 10:42 PM
Subject: Re: [kj] Members of Killing Joke

Dave Kopacevick (sp?) ** Dave Kovacevic
http://home.clara.net/antoni/850225c.jpg **
Dave Grohl
Ben
New bass dude who is not Raven

...I know I'm missing someone.

** Gary on keyboards during 1994 : http://home.clara.net/antoni/940410f.jpg
**
** Nick Walker did keyboards for quite a long time - noted in 1996, up to
2005 ??? **
** Session man Guy Pratt allegedly had some part in the recording of
Revelations - is that right, Marc P ??? **
** Troy Gregory ex-Prong played bass on the European 1996 tour :
http://home.clara.net/antoni/960518d.jpg **

** Any more ? **

Ale xin NYC