[kj] You feel old when...

Jim Harper jimharper666 at yahoo.co.uk
Mon Jul 17 09:06:42 EDT 2006

There's the problem. It's got nothing to do with actual genres (or your ages!); the real problem is that guys in fifth-rate pile-o'-shite rock bands almost always think they're doing something radically different from their contemporaries and invent spurious genre hybrids to support this theory. They may all sound the same, but for me the real problem is that 95% of guys in bands are pretentious tossers.

  Jim.

Brian Whitehead <bawhitehead at gmail.com> wrote:
    Afterwards when talking to the lead singer of one of the bands I made the mistake of asking him what genre they considered their music to be.

http://www.flipsidemovies.com
http://jimharper.blogspot.com