[kj] You feel old when...

Rob's Arse joker at Z6.com
Mon Jul 17 06:25:05 EDT 2006

Any band with a 5 string bass and lizard vocals gets filed under the term "Cunt Metal" in our house.

Played with hundreds of these bands, each one as vile and the other.

You should have kicked their speakers in Brian.
I'm disappointed in you mate...................

www.iamscuzzy.com www.myspace.com/scuzzywear

--- bawhitehead at gmail.com wrote:

From: "Brian Whitehead" <bawhitehead at gmail.com>
To: gathering at misera.net
Subject: [kj] You feel old when...
Date: Mon, 17 Jul 2006 11:21:28 +0100

...an 18 year old is explaining the difference between nu-metal, thrash
metal and grunge metal to you as though you must have been on another planet
for the last ten years.

A guy I know runs a small rehearsal room in Bury and he put on a showcase in
the local hall for some of the young bands who use his rehearsal rooms.
Bands with such names as Uphoricide, Foetal Juice, Perpetual Hate and
Predator. They looked and sounded all exactly the same to me, all around 18
years old, 5 sting bass and lizard voice stuff. Afterwards when talking to
the lead singer of one of the bands I made the mistake of asking him what
genre they considered their music to be. How was I supposed to know all the
bands were really different types of metal?

I'm sure it was a lot simpler in my day.

Brian. still confused