[kj] OT: Burning live CDs (no gaps)?

PRAEst76 praest76 at escapism.co.uk
Fri Jul 14 06:09:43 EDT 2006

On Friday 14 July 2006 10:18, Janean Lancaster wrote:

> Gatherers, I need your technical know-how.
>
> I'm trying to burn a live CD from mp3s, but there are horrid gaps
> between the tracks.  Even though I selected "no pause between tracks" in
> Nero.
>
> I tried converting the mp3s to wavs and then burning but it's still the
> same, and I'm wasting blank CDs!
>
> Help appreciated, cheers,

Sounds like your source mp3s have gaps in them. Probably because they got
ripped using naff software.

I've used the ACF disk writer plugin for winamp to play these things without
gaps and output them as wave for burning to CD.

http://www.winamp.com/plugins/details.php?id=32363

It's that or Marc's suggestion really.

--
PRAEst76