[kj] Stage 2 complete All songs imported

Neil Perry neilfperry at btinternet.com
Mon Jul 10 08:41:38 EDT 2006

The same. But not the same as the Neil Perry who is credited on the
Peter Gabriel album, you know the famous one with Sledgehammer
etc on it. Bloody imposter.

More to the point, we are going to get to hear the fruits of
your labours right? Or are we all going to have to queue up
to have a ride in your car? A heavier Hosannas? I can't wait...