[kj] Stage 2 complete All songs imported

Robert Cashour rcashour at ix.netcom.com
Mon Jul 10 02:28:43 EDT 2006

on 7/8/06 11:40 PM, Neil Perry at neilfperry at btinternet.com wrote:

go man go!

I decided to import the rest of the songs last night as I was excited to
hear what the rest of the songs would sound like with the new settings. Holy
crap, does it sound different! I would say that I've gotten the songs to
sound a lot heavier because there's more definition to the instruments
(particularly the drums) and there's a lot of synth sounds (almost
completely lost on the disc) that add variety to the longer songs.

The third step today is to use a couple of reference discs that I trust to
compare my mixes to, so I make sure I haven't gone overboard. And then
finally I'll burn a copy for my car--my favorite place to listen to discs.

p.s. By the way, are you the same Neil Perry mentioned in the Mojo article
about KJ? My friend just gave me the magazine yesterday.