[kj] O/T Techology help

Neil Perry neilfperry at btinternet.com
Fri Jul 7 21:02:36 EDT 2006

wha...?

is that with double overhead cams?

Robert Cashour <rcashour at ix.netcom.com> wrote:Re: [kj] O/T Techology help     on 7/7/06 3:02 PM, Papa Lazarou at circuit_bender at yahoo.com wrote:

One thing I do with older tracks off of casette (for example) in Logic is to put them through a battery of plug-ins after I normalize. I usually insert a compressor at around 4:1 ratio, an exciter (or two) to enhance low-end and high frequencies, and the master seven-channel eq to push some frequencies louder.

 After I get that sounding good, I insert the Master Compressor, the Adaptive Limiter, and maybe that second exciter on the output channels. I then bounce it to a .wav file for use in iTunes.

 Brian Whitehead <bawhitehead at gmail.com> wrote:

 Seeing as its quite I'll get this in now.

 Totally off topic

 I seem to remember this being asked some time ago.

 When I'm making a compilation CD on the PC (I use Roxio) with different CDs having different levels, one track is very lound and the next quiet in comparison.

 How do I level them out?