[kj] O/T Techology help

Brian Whitehead bawhitehead at gmail.com
Fri Jul 7 07:05:58 EDT 2006

Seeing as its quite I'll get this in now.
Totally off topic
I seem to remember this being asked some time ago.

When I'm making a compilation CD on the PC (I use Roxio) with different CDs
having different levels, one track is very lound and the next quiet in
comparison.
How do I level them out?

Where the hell do you get foam covers for Sony MDR-G52 portable headphones?

Tip of the day: if like me you hate those 'store put on' promtional
price etc stickers on your CDs but they leave a vey hard to get off sticky
residue on them when you try to remove them. Use a baby wipe.

Brian.