[kj] OT: Clash-inspired house music???

Papa Lazarou circuit_bender at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 5 12:59:21 EDT 2006

I would say Big Audio Dynamite were more influential in electronic dance, if at all.
  I wouldn't put either they, or the Clash, as influential on house though...unless they hung around chicago in the mid 80s, and were fans of frankie knuckles...

death wish <dwish2000 at hotmail.com> wrote:

There was also some "Futura Zoo" collaboration with (if I'm not
misremembering) a NYC graffiti artist/musician....