[kj] OT: SLF

Jpwhkj at aol.com Jpwhkj at aol.com
Sun Jul 2 08:03:32 EDT 2006

I went to see SLF on Friday night (at the Fez Club in Reading - any other Gatherers there?) and they were excellent.

Can't remember everything they played, but it was pretty much hits from start to finish...

Fly the Flag, Gotta Getaway, Nobody's Hero, Tin Soldier, Wasted Life, Barbed Wire Love, Roots..., Doesn't Make It All Right, Suspect Device, Bits of Kids, Silver Lining, and of course Alternative Ulster to name but a few.

Cracking stuff - they looked like they were having a great time, as did the crowd.

Jamie

PS Cristiano Ronaldo = twat. And Wayne Rooney = twat as well. I hope they beat the shit out of each other in the dressing room next season.

PPS How could Lampard and Gerrard miss????