[kj] OT:The Caveman cometh

Steve Hackett thepunisher at blueyonder.co.uk
Tue Jan 31 13:54:54 EST 2006

To Symphony Hall in Brum last night and was superb - possibly the first artiste to grace the impressive stage and utter the word "cunt"!
backed by a smaller band than the full blown Seeds tour a while back and looking as cool as you can whilst sporting a handlebar moustache.He plundered his back catologue from Tupelo,through Red Right Hand and Stagger Lee (and his brother Henry Lee! )through to the Lyre of Orpheus.
As one man shouted "Cave yer a genius" Nick replied"thanks for confirming what I've always believed" - and they were right.
Spotted Mike Gatherer Cooper on the opposite side of row B from where I was at - shame Nicks piano was in the way for you! - but was disappointed to see that he'd forgotten his dinner jacket!!
If anyone else is off to the remaining nights - you're in for a treat - if not get onto e-bay and get one of the ones up for sale - itll be worth every penny

just remember "there is a war coming..and it'll be a muthafucka!"