[kj] F LUKE

bluce ree bluceree2003 at yahoo.co.uk
Sun Jan 29 15:08:54 EST 2006

i dont know what it is but the KJ internet presence is
plagued by people like this.  It's like one goes and
then another takes his place.

The chat and the messageboards always seems to have at
least one confrontational, unfunny and all too active
prick on there at any given time.

--- Rob's Arse <joker at Z6.com> wrote:

---------------------------------
Has been removed from the gathering.
He'll be back but we all know who he is and frankly,
it's been nicer without him for a while.
It's done just to make a point.

Last time he made a dick of himself alot of people
asked for him to be removed.
There's always room for people who are reasonable.

Sorry if this offends anyone. It actually goes against
my principlesand I hope that Andy also doesn't mind.
Andy, are you there these days?