[kj] Re: Hosannas promo RAR file needs password

F Luke fluke_839 at fsmail.net
Sun Jan 29 07:06:35 EST 2006

Advising fat people what to eat is NOT abuse, even telling fat people they are fat is not abuse, it is just stating facts, whilst telling someone to "fuck you" is indeed mindless abuse. "Bragging " was also the incorrect word to use, I was hardly "bragging" was I? And it is my prerogative whether I use Bloke or dude.
      F Luke

Message Received: Jan 29 2006, 11:32 AM