[kj] Fwd: geordie clone alert!!!!

phatseanio phatseanio at gmail.com
Fri Jan 27 09:03:15 EST 2006

.....no, no can tracks,he uses a network of musicians,seemingly different
each gig,and its freeform playing,so its pretty spontaneous-he sung a couple
of lines which sounded familiar,but as i said,they just did'nt get into a
real groove the whole show-lots of noodling-graham clarke,the violinist
stole it for me,(he's done a lot of stuff with gong),amazing sounds coming
from that chaps bow!!!!!

sean.