[kj] Re: Hosannas promo RAR file needs password

F Luke fluke_839 at fsmail.net
Fri Jan 27 06:55:37 EST 2006

The difference being that if people hear one or two songs on the net then if the album is in the shops , they have something to purchase. But if there is nothing in the shops, then they will have to download the other songs. The Waiting list queues to download songs are usually quite long so it may take people a few weeks to get the full album ( not everyone has access to broadband).
           Also, if people first hear a song they would be more inclined to buy it , but I would say that they would be less inclined to buy it if the songs were already two months old. The album would be more like a re-release than a new album. People may also tire of the songs after having them for two months. If I would have had Democracy on my computer ( The KJ album that is, not my keyboards letters  voting on what words to type:-) for two months prior to its release, then I probably would nt have purchased .

Message Received: Jan 27 2006, 06:30 AM