[kj] Re: Hosannas promo RAR file needs password

F Luke fluke_839 at fsmail.net
Thu Jan 26 17:39:33 EST 2006

I dont know who is condemning who.But as there are just (album sales wise) a small amount of people on this list (who will all buy the album anyway), then I cant see there being a problem with people getting hold of copies and sharing amongst themselves. But problems arise when people upload it to file sharing sites which are accessible to any one who wants to access it. What were the people thinking of when they uploaded it to SSK?
Will it affect sales, I think it will. If it was leaked just a few days before the official release then people would be more inclined to purchase, but when it is eventually released then people will have had the album for over two months. Yes the handful of people on this list will buy the album, unfortunately KJ need to sell more than a handful to cover costs. Yes the hardcore fans will buy it, but the "floating" fans probably wont .
Who ever uploaded it to file-sharing sites.................why did you do it?
 F.Luke

Message Received: Jan 26 2006, 04:34 PM