[kj] Re: Hosannas promo RAR file needs password

Mark Kolmar mkolmar at gmail.com
Thu Jan 26 11:33:34 EST 2006

That's two different issues, isn't it?  The CD should remain reliable
for years, if you treat it decently well.  The band themselves --
maybe not so much.

I'm curious -- why condemn those who download the MP3s?  Please don't
say it has to do with buying or not buying the music.  Those, again,
are two separate things.  The album is not available in any other form
yet, and the final release might be different.

--Mark