Fwd: [kj] Its not important for you to knowmyname...............................

Jim Harper jimharper666 at yahoo.co.uk
Thu Jan 26 11:25:46 EST 2006

I've seen Jay Mohr in plenty of movies. He did his impersonation of Christopher Walken (reciting 'Goodnight Moon'!) on The Simpsons. He's very good.

  Jim.

Alex Smith <vassifer at earthlink.net> wrote:

He won't ring any bells with the UK'rs, but I was having dinner with a friend about two years back, and comedian Jay Mohr was sitting by himself two tables away. He heard it was my birthday (which it was) and starting chatting with us, and ended up pulling up a chair and joining us. He does a vicious Christopher Walken impression.

Alex in NYC