[kj] Hosannas promo RAR file needs password

Mark Kolmar mkolmar at gmail.com
Wed Jan 25 20:17:53 EST 2006

After not paying attention for a while, I saw today that the new album
is circulating.  I checked the usual places, and got a file off EMule
called "Killing Joke-Hosannas Form The Basement Of
Hell-Promo-2006-Fwyh.rar".  The catch is it's password protected, or
perhaps corrupt.  Does anyone have the password?  If not, could anyone
sort me out with the files?  FTP upload is one possibility, or
transfer through AIM, or whatever you can come up with.  Needless to
say, it was a massive buzzkill to find the RAR won't open.  The links
from the list had already gone dead.

--Mark