[kj] Its not important for you to know myname...............................

LONESTYLE at aol.com LONESTYLE at aol.com
Wed Jan 25 16:48:05 EST 2006

Cool!

I went there in 1984 went my Dad had a business trip. I bought the new
Marginal Man "Idenity" LP. there. I also got to hang with my buddies the  F.U.'s
there. Got to see them practice. And got to see D.Y.S  practice a bit too. Also
saw the F.U.'s play with Stranglehold and 2  Million B.C.

Wow! So they are bigtime out there?

~LB

In a message dated 1/25/2006 1:37:15 P.M. Pacific Standard Time,