[kj] Its not important for you to know myname...............................

F Luke fluke_839 at fsmail.net
Wed Jan 25 13:30:22 EST 2006

I have also bumped into Paul McCartney, though he was with his one legged women at the time. We were walking past him on the other side of the road and the person who was with me said "That bloke over there looks like Paul McCartney", I started laughing and said "So it does" "and not only that" I said, "his girlfriend also looks like Paul McCartneys girlfriend" ,"And shes only got one leg as well". How we laughed at the couple who so resembled Macker and his bird..............as they got in their car and drove away it was only then I realised that it was actually Macker and his bird. The blond one from Status Quo drove past me in a Porshe, and I have also been shopping in a supermarket whilst the Cheekygirls were also shopping. I also went past Bob Geldof on a bus, I wanted to yell abuse at him but I could nt get the bus window open. I also saw a rock and roller coming out of Mick Jaggers house, but I did nt reconise him but he looked famous
   It is plain to see that I am the most connected person on this list. No one can beat Paul Weller, Paul McCartney, half of Status Quo, The Cheeky girls and Bob Geldof.

Message Received: Jan 25 2006, 05:50 PM