[kj] Third Angle Vacuum

fatpotanga fatpotanga at gmail.com
Wed Jan 25 12:30:54 EST 2006

On 25/1/06 16:56, "Darth E. Vader" wrote:
> universe ... it is like a three-dimentional sumace of four-dimentional
expanding bubble.. :-)

When my brother was doing his PHD in Super Strings he was doing equations
with 12 dimensional objects in super gravity where time exists twice - at
the same erm, time. Now that messes with your head.
Well, it does mine.
I asked him how the hell you could comprehend something with 12 dimensions.
He said you don't try to think about it as it works in maths.

For the curious, the nerdy or those just wishing to look at something
incomprehensible, here's one of his papers on it:
http://arxiv.org/pdf/hep-th/9612008