[kj] Raven Ministry Killing Joke

Arvid Mork kj_mork at hotmail.com
Wed Jan 25 07:28:25 EST 2006

what the fuck is going on ?

>Then it was revealed that there is no point to wait for Raven since he is
>in
>the USA right now. And some other guy had to play Raven in the video - in
>fact two guys, one in morning and one in the afternoon.

Ok, just read on the Ministry site that the new Ministry record is out
2. Mai and that the tour starts 5. Mai.

http://www.ministrymusic.org/news/

http://www.ministrymusic.org/tour/

so what is gonna happend to the new Killing Joke record,
will it not be out before Raven is back or do they tour without Raven,
OR WILL NOTHING MORE HAPPEND IN THE KJ CAMP !!!!????

on the Killing Joke site it is a note saying :
2006 tour dates to be announced soon.

http://www.killingjoke.com/tour_dates.php

It is a good thing we allready have the record ! :>

Arvid (Norway)