[kj] Its not important for you to know myname..............................

mr geordie mr_geordie at hotmail.co.uk
Wed Jan 25 05:49:43 EST 2006

I met Rick Allen from Rock Gods Def Leppard in Wardour Street, London years
ago. He had his hair tied back so it didn't look llike him but hey....the
one missing arm gave it away!

He was real nice and signed a parking ticket that I had....he even drew a
little man with one arm holding a drumstick.

He wasn't a smart ass arrogant rockstar at all, and started to ask me where
he could find some bands to watch locally(!)

Mr G.