[kj] OT: Chris Penn Dies :(

LONESTYLE at aol.com LONESTYLE at aol.com
Wed Jan 25 04:13:36 EST 2006

For those who know him as Sean Penn's brother i always thought he was a  good
actor.

I just found out about 10pm when the Fox CH11 news came on and my heart
dropped! They do not know what happened, but his maid found him around 4pm today
in Santa Monica , CA.

May he rest in peace! It sucks to see people go with such talent so young.

Who knows what happened? It could have been the heart? (He was after  all
 H UGE!) Or the drugs? Who cares, he was a good man! God bless  his soul!

Cheers,

~LB

_http://www.cnn.com/2006/SHOWBIZ/Movies/01/24/chris.penn.obit.ap/index.html_
(http://www.cnn.com/2006/SHOWBIZ/Movies/01/24/chris.penn.obit.ap/index.html)