[kj] OT: Is Wattie From Exploited part of the NF?

Pagan scotgothwitch at btinternet.com
Tue Jan 24 16:04:57 EST 2006

Think this piece is the one that he wrote for the book Burning Britain: the
History of UK Punk 1980-1984 by Ian Glasper (available from all dodgy
bookshops and Amazon).

 Definitely think he could and should write his own book on the Livi Punks
although I think it could end up a War and Peace effort!

Claire