[kj] Back to mine - bring your own beer

Jim Harper jimharper666 at yahoo.co.uk
Tue Jan 24 11:58:47 EST 2006

I'm not sure about the whole lot, but I would have to include the following:

  The Young Gods- Alabama Song
  The Lotus Eaters- The First Picture of You
  David Gilmour- There's No Way Out Of Here
  Murray Lachlan Young- I'm Being Followed By The Rolling Stones
  Semisonic- Singing In My Sleep

  Not for the mood or anything, they're just great tunes.

  Jim.

Dave Noonan <noonan.hq at ntlworld.com> wrote:
  I was compiling a 'back to mine' CD for a friend and wondered what everyone on the list else would put on theirs...one KJ track allowed only...12 tracks in total, I am currently editing mine down from 87 with enormous difficulty....! I think we should have to supply a brief reason for each track’s inclusion as well.
--
Dave
Leeds

http://www.flipsidemovies.com