[kj] The Internet killed the Killing Joke myth

F Luke fluke_839 at fsmail.net
Tue Jan 24 11:36:41 EST 2006

"Oh, and if I'm not mistaken, I do seem to remember hearing someting about video killing the radio star."

  I do believe that that song was actually about the time when a Rock and Roller threw a T.V out of a Hotel window . The  D.J went to inspect the smashed T.V., he did nt realise that the T.V. was still attached to a V.C.R , which promptly arrived a few seconds later and hit him on the back of the head and killed him stone dead.