[kj] OT: The Blow Monkeys

Jerry Butson bernies at ntlworld.com
Tue Jan 24 06:09:12 EST 2006

Not that anyone really wants to know...or do they?

THE BLOW MONKEYS frontman DR ROBERT has announced that he will release his new album 'Flutes & Bones' in Spring 2006... initial quantities of the record will come with a bonus ten-track CD of acoustic versions of Blow Monkeys tracks including 'Digging your Scene' and 'It Doesn't Have To be This Way'... The 80s Updated 05 Nov 2005