[kj] OT: Editors

fatpotanga fatpotanga at gmail.com
Mon Jan 23 18:06:44 EST 2006

Slightly different interpretation ;)

That hunchback bloke (who over the weeks I learned was called Robin) was
certainly strange.
Firstly no man should ever wear a thong whatever the circumstance. They¹re
just wrong on men and should any male on this list wear one shame on you.
Although sporting a very large hump many a bell ringer would be proud of, he
was surprisingly tall. He was in his early forties and very camp.
He talked very nasally and squeakily and used to endlessly snog this woman
with amazingly large thighs in the shallow end of the pool ­ not an
attractive sight at 7.30 in the morning.
Weirdest thing was I once went into the changing rooms after my swim and
there he was, stark naked in the shower, hands behind his back staring
straight ahead wearing swimming goggles.
He remained there motionless, staring straight ahead for the entire time it
took me to shower and change for work.

What a great tale.
I¹m full of them & I wonder why I don¹t get invited to parties.

--
³If dinosaurs became extinct millions of years ago, how do people know what
they were called...?²