[kj] OT: Editors

Christof hamille wessidetempest at hotmail.com
Mon Jan 23 16:19:36 EST 2006

I have always been a fan of the "post-punk" scene.  And it is particularly
odd to see a slew of new bands taking their influence and reach great
success with it.  I used to get hassle for listening to a lot of the old
bands.  I still stand that I would rather hear bands ripping off/influenced
by these bands on the radio then Creed, Nsync, Limp Bizkit, etc etc ad
nauseum

Chris