[kj] OT: Editors

ade ade at the-lab.zetnet.co.uk
Mon Jan 23 15:14:36 EST 2006

I quite like the odd Kasabian tune, though I've not listened at length yet.
They do a convincing effort at StoneRoses/Primals. I heard that Futureheads
sh!t-stain cover of Hounds of Love & just fukkin' *KNEW* I'd hate them
forever. And the Bravery.

I think the majority of these bands are doing the exact same thing -
embarassing & tiresome rip-offs with the odd good moment...