[kj] OT: Is Wattie From Exploited part of the NF?

gingoblin at easynet.co.uk gingoblin at easynet.co.uk
Mon Jan 23 08:19:00 EST 2006

Plus of course there was major grief with the Livi Punx.  I remember
running battles outside the Damned/Anti Nowhere League gig at the
Odeon.   Glad to report many of these people are still around, and everyone
gets on now.

Found a good page on the Livi scene written by my mate Welshy...
http://www.geocities.com/punkscenes/livingston.html
Check out the quality artwork on the 1st Offence single!

Dave