[kj] OT: Is Wattie From Exploited part of the NF?

gingoblin at easynet.co.uk gingoblin at easynet.co.uk
Mon Jan 23 08:14:13 EST 2006

hahaha, you got me!
I've changed my mind on that one!   They actually did play Japan a couple
of years ago... just imagine getting on a 10 hour flight, looking around
you and seeing The Exploited, Cockney Rejects, The Adicts, The Business,
Anti Nowhere League, Red Alert, and someone else that I can't remember...
WHAT A FUCKING NIGHTMARE!!   By the sounds of it, that's exactly what it was.
Still, I like the idea of the plane crashing on some totally remote island
and seeing the Class of '82 do their own version of Lost.

Dave