[kj] OT: Is Wattie From Exploited part of the NF?

gingoblin at easynet.co.uk gingoblin at easynet.co.uk
Mon Jan 23 07:49:39 EST 2006

Oh yeah, they had, and still have some right fucking arseholes around them.
Just one of the myriad of reasons why I would never join 'em in a millions
years! It's definitely a lot better now than it used to be though. All
relative mind you.

I remember going to a place called the Underground, though I know there's
been a few places with that name over the years. Was this the one on Blair
Street?  Oh it's all so easily lost in the mists of time!!

cheers,
            Dave in Edinburgh