[kj] New ALBUM TRACKLIST

woody2shooz woody2shooz at yahoo.co.uk
Sun Jan 22 16:17:58 EST 2006

Just the nine here...
This Tribal Antidote, Hosannas from the basement of Hell, Invocation,
Implosion, Majestic, Walking with Gods, Lightbringer, Judas Goat, Gratitude

Not sure why, but listening to Gratitude gives me the feeling Jaz is
saying "goodbye".
Will have to listen more carefully (rather than checking the zebra
crossing is clear...!)

cheers
w2s