[kj] OT: Is Wattie From Exploited part of the NF?

LONESTYLE at aol.com LONESTYLE at aol.com
Sun Jan 22 15:13:33 EST 2006

Right on Gin Goblin!

Thanks for the info.

Nice pic. ;)

Thank God he does not have that Bo Derek Mohawk in that one! LOL!

Cheers,

~LB

In a message dated 1/22/2006 9:37:54 A.M. Pacific Standard Time,
gingoblin at easynet.co.uk writes:

Wattie  isn't into the NF and certainly isn't a racist. He is a madman
though!  He's possibly still got the small swastika tattoo, but it  was the
ol' "punk shock tactics" swastika (like Siouxsie) rather then "I'm  a nazi"
swastika!  Still fucking dumb of course.

I'm friends  with many people who are in/have been in the Exploited (in
Edinburgh, by  law, you must either join the Exploited or Oi Polloi!
Sometimes both!  Kinda like national service!), and there's absolutely no
way any of 'em  are remotely into anything dodgy politics-wise. Quite the
opposite  actually.

You gotta hand it to the Exploited... they get attacked by  Nazi's AND
anti-nazi's when they tour!!

And to finish off... a pic  of two of punk's GODS together at one
time!!   http://www.gingoblins.com/PICTURES3/PICS3_Biggsy.htm