[kj] OT: Is Wattie From Exploited part of the NF?

gingoblin at easynet.co.uk gingoblin at easynet.co.uk
Sun Jan 22 12:36:39 EST 2006

Wattie isn't into the NF and certainly isn't a racist. He is a madman
though!  He's possibly still got the small swastika tattoo, but it was the
ol' "punk shock tactics" swastika (like Siouxsie) rather then "I'm a nazi"
swastika!  Still fucking dumb of course.

I'm friends with many people who are in/have been in the Exploited (in
Edinburgh, by law, you must either join the Exploited or Oi Polloi!
Sometimes both! Kinda like national service!), and there's absolutely no
way any of 'em are remotely into anything dodgy politics-wise. Quite the
opposite actually.

You gotta hand it to the Exploited... they get attacked by Nazi's AND
anti-nazi's when they tour!!

And to finish off... a pic of two of punk's GODS together at one
time!!  http://www.gingoblins.com/PICTURES3/PICS3_Biggsy.htm