Re:[kj] video shoot in Prague IMPORTANT

Edita Hornová Appocalypsa at seznam.cz
Sun Jan 22 07:32:49 EST 2006

Everyone who is supposed to go to the video shooting should register on the www.killingjoke.com (but as we know, and as Clarky has reminded, this way of registration is not effective....) The better way is to send me (+420 739 991 828) or to Veronika (+420 602 191 287) or to Max (+420 608 459 583) message with your name and number of your friends who want to come with you.

Veronika told me that the failures in organisation come from the KJ manager who didn´t publish the date sooner, even thought everybody has known about it two weeks already.

They have to know the number of incomming people because of number of costumes. Everybody who wants to act in the video should write in a message approximate description of his figure and should take some clothes for the case when they don´t have enough costumes. The costumes should look like: old, common clothes which you could wear somewhere far from the city, at the fire. Something like track suit or dungarees.
Simply, imagine you are the few people who have survived the appocalypse and you live under ground.

For the case you couldn´t send the sms to czech operators, you can send me an e-mail (appocalypsa at seznam.cz) with informations mentioned above.
Messages and e-mails you can send untill tomorrow´s afternoon.

Everyone who wants to act should be at the place from 6:00 till 7:00 am.

That´s all I hope. If you want to know more info you can call Veronika or me.

Appo