[kj] Can Death Cope?

Alex Smith vassifer at earthlink.net
Thu Jan 19 15:03:55 EST 2006

The mic stand, I believe, was merely supposed to be an extention of his penis (shocker!) He's had bad hair now for the better part of a decade, alas (though I think the silly hat started appearing circa 20 MOTHERS). He uses the mic to climb around on, not so much to hold up his actual microphone.

Alex in NYC