[kj] word from JAZ

Brian Whitehead bawhitehead at gmail.com
Thu Jan 19 03:18:42 EST 2006

Hi Bob,

You will be pleased to know that I'm in no way planning to attend this
event.
If KJ were playing in my back garden I would shut the curtains.

However it would be nice to get on the video shoot. So in return for me not
spoiling your fun by planning to go could you please make a life size cut
out of me and stand it at the front. Oh, and nudge it every so often to give
the impression that there is some life there.

For all going enjoy yourselves and DON'T drink too much of that fantastic
CHEAP Czech beer.

Brian.

Now where is that easyjet link.