[kj] Hosannas, the painful Struggle

Jim Harper jimharper666 at yahoo.co.uk
Wed Jan 18 17:45:17 EST 2006

I'm sure I could understand good reasons, Bo. At least as much as you would be able to understand the good reasons why my brother does not wish to be in Romania.

  Jim.

Bo Krogsgaard <t23 at mother.brap.dk> wrote:

On Tue, 17 Jan 2006, Jim Harper wrote:

> Romania? You have my deepest sympathies, Bo.

Already lived here for a year, i went back to Denmark, and yet i still
return. I could tell you at least fifty good reasons but i doubt you would
understand (at least i don't yet).

What's wrong in being able to take your girlfriend out for dinner for a
total of four quid? And that's only the start of it.

http://www.flipsidemovies.com
http://jimharper.blogspot.com